Monks, Moonstone, and Malbec
Monks, Moonstone, and Malbec: A Journey through New Mexico’s History of Wine with Wine
Saturday, October 19th at 11:00 am
Wine Tasting & Lecture Tickets: $50
· You must be 21 + to attend
· Limited seating, get your tickets today!
· Ticket Sales end Friday, October 18th at 5 pm
Did you know that New Mexico had wine grapes prior to California?
Join us as we explore the fascinating history of wine in New Mexico beginning with the Franciscan Monks. We will reflect on the influence Millicent Rogers had on fashion and design, which continues to linger on our palates, all the while imbibing five award winning wines from Vivac Winery and other tasty treats!
· Come dressed in your favorite Millicent-inspired outfit
· Bring your friends and experience a fun afternoon in the museum courtyard
· Participate in our raffle to win a Millicent-inspired gift basket!
Presentation by International Wine Judge and Certified Advanced Sommelier Michele Padberg of Vivac Winery
For more information, contact Kathryn Ritter, Museum Education Coordinator at (575) 758-2462 or Coordinator@millicentrogers.org