Welcome to Taos County Chamber of Commerce
Taos County Chamber of Commerce MEMBERS Make Business Better!
Business Resources for COVID-19
● NM Economic Development Department website has resources https://gonm.biz/ for emergency loans and lines of credit.
- Link to webinar “COVID-19: Information and Resources for Businesses” COVID.PDF
- NM MainStreet’s COVID-19 resource page https://www.nmmainstreet.org/coronavirus-resources/
● Information on marketing businesses during this challenging time see video and downloadable report for small businesses from WhizBang: https://whizbangtraining.com/ To download the report with tips and best practices, click the "Download Report” button, then click the "click here" text. The coloring of the text makes it hard to determine how to get the report, but just click the words. I would ask that you give them your email address if you are comfortable, since there has been a crazy amount of research and preparation in the information being provided! The report has general information on COVID-19 and has identified five potential areas of disruption for small businesses:
- Supply chain disruption - you won’t be able to get products
- Social distancing disruptions - people will stop going out
- Financial disruptions - people may stop spending money
- Team disruptions - your employees’ ability to work may be affected
- Personal disruptions - you and your family may be affected
Taos County Chamber of Commerce is proud to serve as a member of the Taos County Complete Count Committee. The Taos Chamber will support the continued advocacy to ensure all New Mexicans are counted in the 2020 Census.
WE ALL COUNT!
Attention Business Leaders. Complete three census outreach activities by May 1st and return the completed form to the Foundation by May 15th in order to be entered into the raffle draw for a $1,000 grant to a local nonprofit. Click Here to download the form.
Attention NonProfit Leaders. Taos Community Foundation is offering local Non-Profit Organizations the opportunity to support the Census and receive a $1,000 Grant.
Complete three (3) census outreach activities by May 1st and return the completed form to the Foundation by May 15th. Click Here to download the form. Your non-profit will be entered into the raffle draw for a $1,000 grant!
TAOS WOMEN'S WEEKEND
Friday, August 14 at 5:00 PM
Taos News Presents: Taosena Awards 2020
Taos Community Foundation Presents: Taos Women Give Grant Award
TAOS WOMEN'S EXPO
Saturday, August 15, 2020
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
El Monte Sagrado Resort & Spa
Exhibitors will be offering Amazing Door Prizes - sign up at Exhibitor Booths for Chances to WIN!
Thank You to our Event Sponsors:
Taos News, Taos Community Foundation, El Monte Sagrado, Wanda Lucero Agency, Taos Ski Valley
AAA Home Care, Holy Cross Medical Center, Nusenda Credit Union, Regional Development Corporation, US Bank,
CALLING ALL MUSICIANS!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR TAOS PLAZA LIVE 2020!
Join one of our active committees!
The purpose of the Ambassador Committee is to strengthen the business community with leadership & collaboration. Meets at 9:00 am on the fourth Wednesday of the month, usually at the Town of Taos Visitor Center at 1139 Paseo del Pueblo Sur, Taos. Ambassadors represent the business community and Taos Chamber at ribbon cuttings, grand openings, networking events, community events. They also invite and welcome new businesses to Taos Chamber events. Contact Lindsey@taoschamber.com
The purpose of the Education Committee is to support a vibrant and sustainable business environment by collaborating with employers, educators and workforce for advocacy, research and training to enhance the well-being of the entire community. Meets at 3:00 pm on the first Monday of the month at Town of Taos Visitor Center, 1139 Paseo del Pueblo Sur, Taos. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Affairs Committee
The Mission of Taos County Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee is to create constructive dialogue between local elected officials and our members with the objective of providing input on policies and regulations to promote sustainable economic development and a business friendly environment for new and existing businesses. Meets at 1:00 pm on the First Monday of the month at Town of Taos Visitor Center, 1139 Paseo del Pueblo Sur, Taos. For more information email@example.com
Contact us for any additional information: 575-751-8800
Your Taos County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors,
Chairman's Table Members and Staff
Get into the MIX
Mix & Meet Networking Events
MIX & MEETS:
Sagebrush INN & SUITES Conference Center
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
March 12th, 2020
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
Taos Plaza Location,
April 9th, 2020
Rolling Still of Taos
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
May 14th, 2020
June Annual Meeting - Mix & Meet
June 3, 2020
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
2020 Taos Plaza Live
Our 20th Year!
2020 Taos Plaza Live - Bring your chairs, your partner and your dancing shoes! This is a FREE WEEKLY CONCERT almost EVERY THURSDAY BETWEEN May 28 - August 20, 2020 for our community, everyone welcome! No Taos Plaza Live on July 23 as all will be setting up for Fiestas de Taos held on July 24, 25, 26, 2020!
Explore and Discover the Beauty of Taos County!
Chairman's Table Members