Sagebrush Inn & Suites
- Hotels & Motels
- Wedding Services
- Banquet/Meeting Facilities
- Bars & Lounges
A historic Taos landmark, Sagebrush Inn & Suites opened in 1931 as a 17-room hotel, catering to guests traveling by carriage along the trade route between New York and Arizona. The Inn's scenic grounds offer graceful portals, patios, and traditional brick walkways connecting courtyards ideal for gathering, all with spectacular views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, as well as:
• All stays include daily signature hot breakfast including classic morning dishes as well as regional specialties.
• Graciously appointed guestrooms and suites featuring classic Southwestern art, traditional kiva-style fireplaces, authentic hand carved furniture and other historic touches unique among hotels in Taos.
• Newly restored Sagebrush Grill & Cantina offering authentic Southwest dining, daily Happy Hour, live entertainment and much more.
• Conveniently located just minutes from Taos Plaza, less than five miles from Taos Pueblo and 22 miles from Taos Ski Valley.
• Heated outdoor swimming pool and three hot tubs ideal for a relaxing soak.
• Fitness center onsite and discounted rates for nearby Taos Spa & Tennis Club.
• Bocce ball court and spacious courtyards for gathering.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Inn and grounds.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Pet-friendly accommodations.
• Complimentary parking for all Inn guests.
• ADA accessible areas throughout the Inn.
- Conveniently located.
- 156 graciously appointed guestrooms.
- Home to the Sagebrush Grill & Cantina.
- All stays include daily signature hot breakfast.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Inn and grounds.
Hot DealsON A WHIMPrint Coupon
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Fireplace in the Room
- Fitness Centers
- Full Breakfast Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
- Phone in the Room
- TV in Room
Conveniently located in the heart of Taos, Sagebrush Inn & Suites is easy to access from all directions. Enter your point of origin below for directions.