Burch Street Casitas
Condominiums/ApartmentsHotels & MotelsVacation/Short TermBed & BreakfastSpecialty Lodging
The Taos You Remember!
These lovely, quiet, private casitas are nestled in one of Taos' old neighborhoods. They are fully equipped and just three blocks from the Taos Plaza. Burch Street Casitas offers quality lodging in a private setting.
Our accommodations are a home away from home. Each casita has an open floor plan, private patio, full bath, king size bed with ceiling fan above, complete kitchen, washer and dryer, private phones, high speed internet, cable TV, living and dining area, wood burning fireplace. Original art by Taos artist, J.K. Lamkin.
Whether you are visiting Taos for a workshop, art class, family reunion, wedding or quiet get away you will enjoy the serenity of our special property
* These four cozy 550 square foot units feature southwestern style architecture in a private compound.
* There is private off-street parking just a few feet from your arched front door.
* Burch Street is Voted The Most Beautiful Street In Taos
* Outdoors under a canopy of tall Chinese Elm and Cottonwood trees are private patios.
* Experience the balance of modern conveniences in the Historic Town Of Taos. * The ideal Taos vacation rental.
* Why spend the same money on a bed and breakfast, hotel or motel when you can have all the comforts of home?
* Owners live on property
- Our secluded driveway is the only entrance to our 3/4 acre private boutique vacation rental.
- Less than a 10 minute stroll to the plaza. Owners live on property.
- King bed, all the comforts of home and the guarentee to relax on your private patio.
- Burch Street is Voted The Most Beautiful Street In Taos
- Recommended by The New York Times, Denver Post, Enchanted Homes & the #1 place for Specialty Lodging on TripAdvisor.