- High school diploma or (GED) required
- Must be knowledgeable of or be willing to learn: Casino gaming regulations and procedures; identify violations involving casino policies and procedures. Surveillance & security methods including the operation of all surveillance video recording devices.
- Maintain radio contact with various casino personnel.
- Computer experience and report writing skills.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be will to work rotating shift schedules.
- Must obtain a Taos Pueblo Gaming License.
- Must be 21 years old or older
Starting pay is $12.50 per hour. We offer benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K).