To run the slot floor to the highest standard of efficiency in accordance with the policies and procedures of Taos Mountain Casino. To perform jackpots and provide above-average customer service.
- Must ensure general security of the floor and report any undesirable activities to Slot Director, Slot Supervisor, and Manager on Duty.
- Must ensure security and safety of all equipment and report any dangerous conditions to the Slot Director, Slot Supervisor and Manager on Duty.
- Any machine that a Slot Floor Attendant gets called to twice for same malfunction must be reported to the supervisor or technician for repair.
- This will ensure optimum slot machine operation by reporting any malfunctions quickly.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of machine instructions and codes.
- Have complete knowledge of all property facilities available to guests.
- Be polite at all times and pay attention to each guest’s needs.
- Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere through facial expressions, tone of voice, and greeting.
- Answer promptly any calls for assistance from guests and assist them in any way possible relating to the playing of machines.
- Deal with questions, disputes, and complaints in a diplomatic and professional manner and refer any unsettled disputes that require a large monetary amount to the Slot Director, Slot Supervisor and Manager Of Operations.