Guest Service Host
The Guest Services Host duties include guest services involving, player club enrollment, guest services information, problem and complaint resolution, promotions, and game implementation.
- Provide information to guests on all aspects of casino services.
- Maintain a cheerful and friendly disposition at all times.
- Issue Players Club memberships.
- Redeem Players Club points and prizes.
- Maintain files and other paperwork in an up-to-date and orderly fashion.
- Make regular announcements on casino promotions on the casino’s PA system in a clear and articulate voice.
- Interact with guests on the casino floor, resolving, problems, and assisting with games and promotions.
- Provide information about activities of interest to guests, including the Taos Pueblo, Town of Taos, Taos Ski Valley, and surrounding areas.
- Perform other appropriate duties as directed by the Guest Services Supervisor or Marketing Director
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- May be requested to perform other duties as directed by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Cheerful and friendly disposition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of points of interest and local history.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Multi-lingual is a plus. (English, Hispanic, Tiwa)