COUNT TEAM MEMBER
SUMMARY: Responsible for an accurate daily count of casino assets, while compiling with count team policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for soft count of table games.
Soft count and tickets of slot machines.
Revenue centers drop and count.
Security of bill canisters and gaming machine drop doors, once drop has been completed.
Accurate daily reports for table games, slots, and revenue centers.
Operation of equipment such as a computer, printer, currency counter, coin wrapper, and calculator.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Computer and math-oriented skills.
- Previous money handling experience.
- A high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Cashier or bank experience is helpful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-lingual is a plus. (English, Hispanic, Tiwa)
Other duties as assigned by management.