Rooms Division Manager
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa seeks an experienced Rooms Division Manager to lead and manage the Guest Services, Housekeeping and Laundry Departments. Ojo has 49 suites and rooms, 8 cottages, 2 houses, 8 vintage trailers, an R/V campground, employee housing, and Spa facilities.
This position collaborates closely with the Call Center, Spa, and Facilities Managers to ensure that high standards are maintained, resulting in consistent outstanding guest experiences. Accountable for inspiring and coaching employees to fulfill Ojo Spa Resorts’ mission and core values while delivering efficient department operations, accurate and timely budget management and expense control, strong employee performance, and high team morale.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least five (5) years of hospitality management experience, plus guest services and housekeeping management experience preferred, at a full-service resort.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Exceptional problem-solving, reasoning and observation skills. Ability to remain calm during times of stress and emergencies. Excellent eye for detail. Collaborative and diplomatic.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and human relations skills.
- Bi-lingual capability in English and Spanish - preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: weekdays, weekends, mornings, nights and holidays.
- Willingness to live in employee housing a plus, but not required.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the entire resort on uneven, dirt and gravel roads, climb steps and be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k plan, and employee discounts at Ojo Spa Resorts. Relocation benefits will be considered.
Send resume and cover letter to HR@ojospa.com