Are you an outgoing and engaging HVAC professional who is looking to work for an amazing resort in Northern New Mexico? We are looking for a Full-Time HVAC Technician at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs.
The chosen candidate will install, maintain, repair and inspect ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems and equipment. Will identify maintenance risks, diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems, and clean, adjust and repair systems. Will also perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, emergency repairs, maintain daily logs and records, and ensure compliance with standards and OSHA.
If you have the following, we want to talk with you!
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journeyperson preferred.
- Plumbing experience a plus.
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required.
- Certification or Associates degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required.
- Must hold State HVAC technician license.
- Previous on the job training a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex HVAC issues to guests.
- Critical-thinker; problem-solver.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be punctual, adhere to a daily schedule, and work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Please submit your resume to HR@OjoSpa.com or complete an online application at http://ojocaliente.ojospa.com/contact/#job-opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer