Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, an independently owned resort destination in Northern New Mexico, seeks a General Manager to translate our vision and mission into results, uphold our core values, cultivate the guest experience, connect with the community, develop a high level of esprit de corps and team loyalty, and ensure the effective operation of the resort. The chosen candidate will manage operations including reservations, guest services, lodging, food & beverage, facilities, housekeeping, spa, retail, grounds, security, vendor relations, and general administration. Will recommend and implement resort-wide initiatives and goals. Will also collaborate with Ojo Spa Resort directors and managers of Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology and Marketing, and with the General Manager of Sunrise Springs Spa Resort. If you have the following, qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- At least 10 years’ experience working in high volume hotels or resorts, preferably independent and boutique.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Resort Manager or Assistant General Manager. Prior General Manager experience at an independent destination resort highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in hospitality.
- Proven record of achieving high levels of employee morale and guest satisfaction.
- Proven record of achieved financial goals.
- Prior experience in responding to emergency and crisis situations.
- Unique combination of a strong sense of urgency and patience.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel PMS, sales/marketing systems and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of wellness and trends as they relate to hot spring resorts a plus.
- Ability to live in employee housing or close to the resort.
- Flexible work schedule. Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Comfortable outdoors performing physical activities in diverse terrain.
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs has been a gathering place, healing mind, body, and spirit naturally for centuries. Guests retreat to our secluded refuge to relax with a massage and rejuvenate in legendary waters. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and discounts on services and products. Relocation benefits are also available.
To Apply: please send cover letter with compensation requirements and resume to: HR@OjoSpa.comWe provide genuinely gracious hospitality
while stewarding sacred springs.
2017 & 2018 Travel + Leisure's Top 10 Best Destination Spas in the U.S.
~ No Agencies Please ~
~ Equal Opportunity Employer ~