Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, an Ojo Spa Resort, seeks an experienced General Manager who inspires staff and provides effective leadership that translates our mission and core values into results. The chosen candidate will be responsible for resort operations and cultivate an exceptional guest experience. Major management functions will include: Spa, Retail, Call Center, Guest Services, Lodging Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Farm, Security, Facilities, Vendor Relations, and General Administration. Will report to the Managing Partner, and will work collaboratively with Ojo Spa Resort’s Controller, Director of Human Resources, Director of IT, and the General Manager at our sister resort.
If you have a “can do” attitude and “roll up your sleeves” as a role model, we want to hear from you!
- At least 10 years’ combined experience working as a General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Operations Manager and/or Rooms Division Manager in an independently owned resort with high utilization of resort services and high occupancy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in hospitality.
- Proven record of teambuilding and achieving high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Demonstrated and sustained exceptional guest experiences.
- Proven record of achieving financial goals and efficient resort operations.
- Sense of urgency when appropriate. Superb problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer competencies (Microsoft Office; hotel PMS; social media)
- Ability and desire to live on or close to the resort.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job such as working outdoors in weather extremes and navigating uneven ground and terrain.
- Availability to work flexible and intensive schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs offers competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and discounts at Ojo and our sister resort, Sunrise Springs. Relocation benefits are also available, as is on property housing.
To Apply: Please send cover letter with compensation requirements and resume to: HR@ojospa.com.
We provide genuinely gracious hospitality while stewarding and sharing sacred springs.
~ Equal Opportunity Employer ~
~ No Agencies, please. ~