Ojo Spa Resorts, Inc. seeks a Full-Time Plumber's Apprentice for our location at Ojo Caliente, NM.
Under the direction of the Facilities Management Team, the incumbent will maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all plumbing systems throughout the resort.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Assembling, installing, maintaining, and pressure testing pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, sprinkler, according to specifications and plumbing codes. The incumbent will determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- 10 Years relevant experience.
- Education/Certification: NM journeyman plumber license, a plus.
- Knowledge of plumbing systems, tools, principals, practices required.
- Background involving electrical, plumbing, construction, welding a plus.
- Should be capable of passing plumbing basics test and be familiar with terminology in the industry.
- Must be a responsible self-motivator, capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills necessary.
- Must have good reasoning and communication skills.
- Must be a good listener, with good comprehension and retention.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, weekdays and holidays, and occasional overtime.
- Ability to walk or stand and move about the resort (both indoors and outdoors) for eight or more hours per day, move on and climb a ladder, sit, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation; reliability and punctuality are critical.
Compensation relative to experience.