Southwest Wellness Center is expanding! We are looking for candidates to join our Cultivation Team in Taos.
This posting is for the Taos Location
Grow Technician should be able to maintain quality assurance protocols, be willing and able to perform repetitive tasks and maintain a professional and goal-oriented attitude. Experience in the medical marijuana or healthcare industry are not required, but candidates who have prior experience will be strongly considered. Must be at least 21 years old and pass a criminal State and National background check.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tasks associated with cultivating medical grade cannabis
- Follow and complete tasks in an efficiently and consistent manner
- Adhere to safe handling practices and manage inventory effectively
- Don required PPE as instructed by supervisor
- Arrive on time and have reliable form of transportation
- Clean and organize tools and equipment
-Meet cultivation goals and objectives while maintaining quality assurance standards and protocols
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience in cultivation and agriculture is a plus
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass criminal State background check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Focus on repetitive tasks for long periods
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs, multiple times, daily
- Stoop, kneel and crouch daily
- Stand or sit for extended periods of time; 8-12 hours
Job Types: Full-Time (30+ hrs)
Job Type: Full-time
To ensure the safety of our staff and patients, we have installed plexi sneezegaurds, masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. We take all employee temperatures upon arrival to work on a daily basis and monitor for symptoms.